www.virblind.com provides free and open access to a large amount of information, services, and data (hereinafter, “the contents”), the ownership of which belongs to VIRBLIND, S.L. or its licensors, to which users may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the proper use of the portal in accordance with the law and these conditions, a responsibility that extends to the registration necessary to access certain services and contents that are provided. This registration involves completing the corresponding form, in which the user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data communicated and undertakes not to provide false, fraudulent, or illegal information or documentation. As a result of this, the creation of a password may arise, which the user must keep diligently and confidentially. The user will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made and for the harm caused to VIRBLIND, S.L. or third parties due to the information provided.
The user expressly commits to making appropriate use of the contents and services offered by www.virblind.com, in accordance with the law, morality, public order, and these conditions, and, by way of example but not limited to, not using them to:
1. Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism-promoting content that violates human rights or, in general, is contrary to the law or public order.
2. Intentionally introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt, or generate errors or damages in the physical and logical systems of VIRBLIND, S.L., the creator of the website, or third parties. This includes obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services by massively consuming the computer resources through which VIRBLIND, S.L. provides its services.
3. Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of VIRBLIND, S.L. or third parties and, if applicable, extract information.
4. Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as disseminate, transmit, or make available to third parties any type of information, element, or content that constitutes a violation of the secrecy of communications and legislation on the protection of personal data.
5. Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations, or a third party, using their registration keys for various services and/or contents of the website.
6. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or in any other way publicly communicate, transform, or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding exploitation rights or this is legally permitted.
In such cases, the user shall be liable to VIRBLIND, S.L. or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of these obligations.
VIRBLIND, S.L. does not guarantee that its website complies, either totally or partially, with the laws of other countries. Therefore, if the user resides or is domiciled in any place other than Spain and decides to access and/or browse this website, they do so at their own risk and responsibility, ensuring that such access and/or browsing complies with the applicable local legislation, if any.
VIRBLIND, S.L. is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from a denial-of-service attack, virus, or any other technologically harmful program or material that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data, or materials as a result of using this website or downloading content from it or to which it may redirect.
All notifications and communications between users and VIRBLIND, S.L. shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, when made by postal mail, email, or telephone communication. Users must contact VIRBLIND, S.L. through:
a) Sending by postal mail to the following address: Avenida Central de Sant Antoni, No. 66 (Sant Vicenç dels Horts).
b) Sending by email to the following address: email@example.com
By using this website, the user implicitly accepts that most communications will be made electronically. For contractual purposes, the user consents to using this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that all communications sent electronically comply with legal requirements.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
The owner of the website undertakes to process the user’s personal data in accordance with the current legislation on the subject. Specifically, it undertakes to apply the provisions of Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
All the contents of the website, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links, and other audiovisual content, as well as its graphic design and source code, constitute a work whose ownership belongs to VIRBLIND, S.L., and no exploitation rights over them can be understood to be assigned to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website, regardless of whether they are subject to intellectual property.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of VIRBLIND, S.L., and the user’s use or access to the website does not confer any rights over them.
Total or partial reproduction, exploitation, distribution, modification, assignment, or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited. Any unauthorized use constitutes a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
To make any comments regarding possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, the user must notify VIRBLIND, S.L., attaching the relevant information.
In any case, VIRBLIND, S.L. assumes no responsibility for the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties that may be infringed by a third party or by the user.
VIRBLIND, S.L. cannot assume any responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party websites, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, veracity, validity, or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links or hyperlinks. Furthermore, the inclusion of these external connections to websites other than those connected does not imply any kind of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
The information provided on this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only. Full access to all content is not guaranteed, nor is its accuracy, completeness, correctness, validity, or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
VIRBLIND, S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind resulting from, for example:
• VIRBLIND, S.L. does not guarantee that the content will be permanently updated, nor that they will be free from any type of error.
• VIRBLIND, S.L. is not responsible for any damages or harm caused to the user as a result of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that result in the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the website’s service, as the operation of these networks depends on third parties.
• The presence of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content that may alter users’ computer systems, electronic documents, or data, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent this. It is the user’s responsibility, in any case, to be equipped with adequate tools to protect themselves from harmful computer programs.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
The relationships established between VIRBLIND, S.L., the owner of the website, and the user will be governed by the current Spanish regulations, and the resolution of any possible disputes that may arise will be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.