VIRBLIND, S.L. takes the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity, and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and, where not provided for by this, by Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law on Data Protection, and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The data controller for the personal data provided by the user when accessing and using the website is, as the owner, identified below:
VIRBLIND, S.L. is committed to applying the computer security measures provided for in the aforementioned regulations to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the data, their manipulation, deterioration, or loss.
3.- Data Storage Duration.
VIRBLIND, S.L., as the data controller, undertakes to store and manage personal data and information collected through this website with due confidentiality for as long as the professional relationship exists and the data subject does not request their deletion, and in any case, for a period not exceeding 5 years, starting from the end of the commercial relationship established between the user and VIRBLIND, S.L. However, the data controller may keep the data properly blocked to address possible administrative or jurisdictional liabilities.
The operations, processes, and technical procedures, whether automated or not, that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer, and other actions on personal data are considered data processing.
At VIRBLIND, S.L., we process the personal data that the user provides us through www.virblind.com for the following purposes, in addition to including them in the contact list, managing the requested business relationship, and using this information as a means of contact for the company:
1) Manage and develop registration on the website/app. Registration involves the creation of profiles of the user’s navigation on the website/app. This profiling involves the use of the client’s personal data and information about their navigation, such as viewed products or items added to the cart, website/app sections visited, and location to assess their preferences and/or personal interests with the aim of providing content, offers, services, and products tailored to their profile.
2) Manage and process online purchases. We use the customer’s personal information to process and deliver their order, inform them by email and/or SMS about the status of their order.
3) Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news, and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests, and needs of the interested party as a customer via email, SMS, or postal mail. Sending this information involves profiling users, which entails using personal data, their purchase history if applicable, and navigation information on the website/app to evaluate certain aspects related to their personal preferences with the aim of offering them commercial communications suitable for their profile.
4) Content, products, or services in communications will be personalized for the customer based on their interests.
5) Management and issuance of sales documentation: digital receipts, sales invoices.
The fields in the registration forms must be completed obligatorily for VIRBLIND, S.L. to fulfill the aforementioned purposes.
The user can object to the sending of commercial communications at any time by sending an email to the address provided above.
5.- Legal Basis for Data Processing.
The processing of personal data provided by the user is based on the following legal bases that legitimize it:
The contracting of services with VIRBLIND, S.L. and the execution of the requested professional assignment, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to the user prior to any potential contract. In order to carry out this requested professional relationship, the interested party is obliged to provide their data.
In the event that the interested party does not provide the mentioned data or if the data is incorrect or inaccurate, we will not be able to process their request, making it impossible to provide the requested information or carry out the contracting of services.
Therefore, the data controller, VIRBLIND, S.L., will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the non-performance of the professional assignment or the consequences that may result from inaccurate or erroneous information.
6.- Data Sharing.
In general, VIRBLIND, S.L. will not disclose these personal data to third parties, except when the provision of a service requires a contractual relationship with a data processor, and this is strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship between the user and the aforementioned company, with the user’s prior express authorization. This will only be done for the time necessary to enable the execution of the contract, under the same conditions and with the same responsibilities required of the data controller. Once the assignment is completed, the data processor will return the personal data to the Data Controller and delete any copies it may have.
Furthermore, only those third parties with whom VIRBLIND, S.L. has a legal or contractual obligation to provide the data will have the right to access this personal data. This may include, for example, the Ombudsman (Defensor del Pueblo) and Judges and Courts interested in proceedings related to the claims filed.
7.- Rights of the Data Subjects.
The user may exercise, at any time and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, the rights of access, rectification, or deletion of data, request the limitation of processing, object to it, request data portability, as well as revoke the consent given. These rights are recognized by the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The user can exercise these rights by contacting VIRBLIND, S.L. at the address of its registered office indicated above or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To effectively exercise these rights, the user must prove their identity by providing their name and surname, a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent identifying document, specifying the request, providing an address for notifications, and including the date and signature of the applicant.
Additionally, the user may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (the competent Supervisory Authority in this matter), especially if they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, by writing to the following address: C/Jorge Juan, nº 6, 28001 – Madrid, or through the website: https://www.agpd.es.